I found these quotations interesting and worth sharing to those preparing for their Philippine wedding. You can use these for your wedding invitations, wedding table tops, wedding give aways and more.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Germaine Greer
- To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up. Ogden Nash
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
- It took great courage to ask a beautiful young woman to marry me. Believe me; it is easier to play the whole Petrushka on the piano. Arthur Rubinstein
- Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar. Robert Frost
- There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends. Homer
- Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. Roy Goodman
- Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one. Friedrich Halm
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. Martin Luther
For more quotations, visit famous-quotes-and-quotations.com.
Edged Video Production is a Corporate and Training video producer in the Philippines.