We are almost done with the first 40 episodes target for the pinoyhowto. So far we already have 14 episodes posted at the pinoyhowto.com website since the first time we started vodcasting last May 17, 2010. Another 18 episodes are already scheduled for airing up to September 2010. And another 8 more episodes are already scheduled for shooting this August.
Here are the list of video courses aired and coming soon:
- How to cook Traditional Filipino Recipes – 5 episodes
- How to Beat-Match Records – 1 episode
- How to set-up a Home Project Studio – 1 episode
- How to Use SMS for Business – 4 episodes
- How to do Powerlifting – 3 episodes
- How to ozonize drinking water, meat and vegetables using the Ozonizer 2C – 4 episodes
- How to raise pigs through the Profitable Indigenous Growing System – 5 episodes
- How to setup open source application for your business – 3 episodes
- How to apply for a loan at Global Dominion Financing Incorporated – 5 episodes
Edged Video Production is a Corporate and Training video producer in the Philippines.